Andreas Plienegger is an expert in results-driven communication in sales and leadership. He is a 20-year sales and sales management veteran with a proven track record in international industry, IT and service organizations.
Trainer Profile Andreas Plienegger
- Name: Andreas Plienegger
- Born: 1968
- Lives with his family in Wöllersdorf, Austria.
- MBA, Commercial Sciences
- Certified LAB Profile® Trainer & Coach
- Certified LAB Profile® Master Consultant
- Certified NLP Trainer
- Certified ITIL V3 Service Expert
- Certified for University Didactics
Plienegger & Partner
With his company Plienegger & Partner, Andreas Plienegger offers consulting and training in German and English language.
- Target and results-oriented communication and negotiation skills with the LAB Profile® (Language & Behaviour Profile)
- Effective communication as a management tool
- Sales management and Sales Playbook
- Sales trainings and sales-specific communication
Andreas Plienegger as lecturer
Andreas Plienegger teaches at the University of Applied Sciences, Wiener Neustadt (Market Communication & Sales; Technical Sales Management) as well as at the University of Applied Sciences, Burgenland (International Economic Relations). His research and teaching activities focus on sales management, communication and leadership.
Together with licence holder Success Strategies in Ontario, Canada, Andreas Plienegger is working to further evolve the LAB Profile® toolkit, specifically for sales and sales management.
Plienegger & Partner and Success Strategies together operate salestrainerplatform – an e-learning platform for sales trainers and digital and blended sales trainings with ready-to-go top quality LAB Profile® based digital training offerings.