Managers today are facing bigger and bigger challenges. On the one hand, there is less time to actually develop and manage staff. On the other, employees are more and more heterogeneous in their values.
Effective Management with the LAB Profile®
We’re sure you have been through several management training courses. So why do conventional trainings not deliver the desired success?
Easy: They teach you that communication is key, but not HOW to actually communicate!
Managers need to understand what drives individual employee behaviour – consciously and subconsciously. The best way to do so is via language patterns.
People not only use particular words to express their subconscious drivers, they also need to hear particular words from you. By using lanuage patterns to pinpoint underlying motivational triggers in their employees, managers can then employ specific language patterns to address those very triggers. Consequently, they reach their staff on both a factual and an emotional level – and so induce the desired behaviour.
The LAB Profile® allows you to fulfill your management and coaching, change management and personnel development duties more easily, efficiently and with a lot less stress.
Content “Effective Management with the LAB Profile®”:
Management and coaching for executives
LAB Profile® (Language & Behaviour Profile) basics for executives
Recognizing emotive words as well as thought patterns for motivation and information processing
Using “Effective Language” to ensure briefings and directions are followed
Implementation-oriented feedback and coaching to induce behavioural changes
Persuasive change communication
Risk-Potential-Analysis and Conflict Management for Executives
- Identifying and managing behaviour-based conflict potential
- How to identify and leverage optimal combinations of behaviour patterns
- Conflict management
- Benefits-oriented conflict negotiation
- Behaviour and motivation analyses to set up ideal teams
- Utilizing behavioural synergies to increase team productivity
- Efficient and effective team management
- Team conflict management
Role Modeling in Recruiting and Personnel Development
- Use desired behaviour patterns to define roles and positions
- Designing job ads that address the right kind of applicants
- Systematic, fast identification of suitable applicants
- Easier comparability of applicants
- Adding neutral assessment criteria
- Lowering dropout rates (recent hires who leave the company again quickly)
- Identifying and developing an employee’s true performance potential
- Targeted and more effective personnel development
Efficien and effective employee management
High performance teams
Better use of employee resources
Higher productivity in the entire company
- Preliminary, face-to-face discussions – or management workshop – on personnel structure, targets and framework
- Adaption of training content to targets and participants
- Custom scripts (co-branded if desired)
- Checklists and preparation documents for training exercises
Recommended duration: 4 to 6 days on average (1 day at a time). Duration may vary based on training scope and content.
Recommended number of participants: 8 to 12